Since founding GetUWired in 2003 in Lee’s upstairs bedroom, GetUWired has helped thousands of business owners around the world break through the glass ceiling and live the lives they deserve — making more money with less work and having more time for all the things they love. Lee is living proof that his formula works.
At GetUWired Lee and his leadership team won the following Awards: 2012 Technology Partner of the Year, 2013 Infusionsoft Innovator of the Year, Top Company Culture – Entrepreneur Magazine in 2015, and Infusionsoft Elite Business of the Year Finalist in 2015. Some of GetUWired’s top clients also were the Ultimate Marketer of the Year Winners in 2012 and a finalist in 2014.
In 2013, using Jim Collins and the Infusionsofts leadership team as his inspiration he began handing off leadership responsibilities, eventually leading to his retirement from that company in May 2015. In May 2016 he sold out his remaining shares to his long time partners to pursue his life long passion of mentoring small businesses. His motto is “Success using vision, leadership and shared knowledge”. He shares everything he learned while building GetUWired. His new venture is leegoff.com and is in business to help small businesses grow faster and more profitable than they could have ever imagined.
A few of Lee’s Accomplishments:
- Founded GetUWired – Digital Marketing Agency – Infusionsofts #1 App Sales, Revenue Producing and Done For You Implementation Services Worldwide. Built this company into a multi-million dollar organization that he eventually retired from and sold to his long time partners.
- One of the lead consultants to the country of Fiji’s tourism industry, Lee was instrumental to the team that increased the entire countries GDP by over 5% in 12 – 18 months.
- Lee has personally consulted two ICON Ultimate Marketers of the Year finalist, with one of those clients winning.
- Lee’s clients have been featured on The National Geographic Channel, The Today Show, Fox Business Channel, Fox Network, ABC, NBC, PBS, Bloomberg, Yahoo News, Reuters, Wall Street Journal MarketWatch, CNN, Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, TED Talks, TED X, The View, E Television, Rachel Ray, Good Morning American, New York Times, USA Today, The Early Show, Oprah, The Huffington Post, AOL and numerous others.
- Entrepreneur Magazines Small Enterprise Top Company Culture in the US, one of 25 companies to receive this prestigious award.
- 2015 Elite Business of the Year Finalist – Infusionsoft (Infusionsoft has over 120k clients world wide)
- Guerrilla Marketing Master Trainer
- Infusionsoft Certified Partner
- CEO and Founder of leegoff.com, Digital Business Architect
All of this goes to say…
Lee got on board with the use of automation and the cloud and combined it with old school, timeless business philosophies to create the perfect combination that got him working less and making more: that is, making more money as well as making more time for family, friends, and for himself.